It starts on Sunday!! Sunshine Wonder Week!! Here's the schedule of all the fun events that will be going on all week, starting this July 27th. Drop by the forum to join in on the fun!! Don't forget to stop at the Sun blog for all the details.
Now, I would like to show you my Freebie!!
Please live a little love if you download. :)
Download Link is HEREIt's a BLOG party!!
Check out the Wonder Girls Blogs for more FREEBIES!!
Madame Wing: http://madamewing.blogspot.com/


18 comments:
Thanks for the great freebie :)
wonderful freebie!! thanks!
Thank you...is really fun!
Manu
Great freebie, thanks very much. Looks like lots of fun for the party.
Thank you for the cute templates. Can't wait to use them!
Yeah! Some more Sunshine Goodness! Thanks for the wonderful templates!
Thanks so much. I can't wait to use them.
Thanks for the freebie!
.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
Thanks! Can't wait to play with the templates!
Beautiful templates! I love the simplicity of theM :)
Merci pour ces template !! ils sont super !
hi laura, thanks for the freebie! really appreciate it!
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxx
Great templates! I'm always so amazed how a good template can look so different every time one uses it anew. These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
laura, when you get a minute, check out my blog!
http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/
Super cute templates. Thank you very much for pointing me to your blog. :) Kris
Thanks for the freebie...I am on Kris Myers CT and have just used this template. My page is in the NDSIB gallery for now along with my credits: http://www.ndisb.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=14629&ppuser=3175
I have been seeing these templates used everywhere! They are really great. I can't wait to try them. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment