We, the Wonder Girls, have put together a fantastic coordinating mini kit!
We are giving away all the pieces on our blogs starting today!
That's right it's all FREE!!
Here is my preview of the freebie!!
I created two quickpages using the AWESOME Anchor's Away Collab by the Sunshine Designers
Download Quickpage 1 Download Quickpage 2Please live a little love if you download. :)
Here are the blogs of the other Wonder Girls!

Ale
Dani
Janel
Jen
Joanne
Laura
Mandi
Mari
Teri
Wendy
I also heard that you might want to check out the Sunshine Studio Store on Sunday

Ale
Dani
Janel
Jen
Joanne
Laura
Mandi
Mari
Teri
Wendy
I also heard that you might want to check out the Sunshine Studio Store on Sunday

It starts on Sunday!! Sunshine Wonder Week!! Here's the schedule of all the fun events that will be going on all week, starting this Sunday, September 28th.
Drop by the forum to join in on the fun!! Don't forget to stop at the Sun blog for all the details.


4 comments:
Thank you so much! My husband is in the Navy, so we always have a kid or two in sailor clothes, so these will come in handy! Thanks so much!
These pages are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.
Very cute QP's... I love the clouds on the dark blue LO. Great job. Thanks for all.
Thank you so much!
They´re fab!!
Post a Comment