Monday, May 17, 2010

Here we are on the 17th of May! Yay it is my day for the Sunshine Studio Scraps blog train!!
w00t w00t!!

And this is your SUNny forecast. Partly cloudy with a chance of SUN!

15 days

On June 1st you will find my designs at Sunshine Studio Scraps!!

I hope you like what I have created!

(click image to download)

New Dawn

The next stop on this blog train is tomorrow May 18th at Fishbowl Designs see you there!


Here is your list for loads of freebies!
May 16:
Sun Blog
May 17: My Blog (
Laura Carlson)
May 18:
Fishbowl Designs
May 19:
Project B Designs
May 20:
Teri
May 21:
craft-tastrophic Designs
May 22:
Ellie Lash
May 23:
Dani's Delusions
May 24:
Cari Cruse
May 25:
Flutter Expressions
May 26:
Scrapidea-timkova
May 27:
Amanda Kay
May 28:
Designz by Kristi
May 29:
Madame Wing
May 30:
Jaye
May 31:
Sun Blog

14 comments:

Mitchell 5 Family said...

thank you for the freebie on the train today

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this fantastic freebie

Monica A said...

Thank you! I love it...

Michelle said...

This is really cute! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Mary said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Kelseyll =) said...

Thank you for your part in the blog train! =)

GlitterQueen said...

This is so cute, thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your part of the Sun freebie, really cute

Andrea said...

Thank you so very much!

Rosmarie said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie!

Sue said...

Beautiful freebie! Thank you! :)

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thank you so much!